Local Contact Agency (LCA) Contact Information
Submit Local Contact Agency Referrals to the Aging Services Division by fax to (701) 328-8744, or by email to email@example.com.
Contact the Aging and Disability Resource at (855) GO2-LINK [(855) 462-5465] Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Central Time) to learn about community living options.
- Local Contact Agency Referral Process and Flow Sheets (424kb pdf)
- Nursing Facility/Human Service Center Designation (243kb pdf)
- Local Contact Agency - Overview Training (May 2017) - Click the "Power button" on the image to begin the training.
- MDS Section Q - General Overview Training (May 2017) - Click the "Power button" on the image to begin the training.
- Plan of Care for Discharge Potential (Print Version) (32kb Word Doc)
- Plan of Care for Discharge Potential (Word Version) (44kb Word Doc)
- Discharge Instructions (Word Version) (158kb Word Doc)
- SFN 584 - Local Contact Agency Referral Form (457kb PDF)
- SFN 585 - Local Contact Agency Transition Plan (967kb PDF)
- Your Right to Get Information about Returning to the Community (CMS Section Q brochure) (1.54 MB pdf)