Maternal and Child Health Nutrition - This program promotes nutritional wellbeing across the lifespan for preconception, prenatal, perinatal, breastfeeding and general well-being of women, infants, and children. The objectives of this program are to provide technical assistance to state and local partners, specifically, those working with Maternal and Child Health (MCH) programs and with the MCH population to address women's and children's nutrition needs through the life cycle; assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of state MCH program activities; facilitate healthy eating and active living information sharing among state and local partners, and provide leadership and consultation to public health nutritionists.
Title V/Maternal and Child Health Success Stories
- April 1, 2016 - September 30, 2017 Breastfeeding - FCPH
- October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018 Breastfeeding - FCPH
- October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019 Breastfeeding - FCPH
- April 1, 2016 - September 30, 2017 Childhood Obesity - FCPH
- October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018 Childhood Obesity - FCPH
- October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019 Childhood Obesity - FCPH