Are you looking for addiction or mental health services? Find information on our available services below or connect with a regional human service center.
Regional Human Service Centers
Through a federal grant, North Dakota Behavioral Health has partnered with community providers who can help if you need treatment for mental or substance use disorders.
Heartview serves adults impacted but the COVID-19 pandemic through Virtual MAT support groups and telehealth services, including in Western ND.
- Call (701) 222-0386 or (800) 337-3160
- Visit https://www.heartview.org
ShareHouse serves adults 18 and older suffering from Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health Disorders through chemical-use assessments, residential SUD treatment, and outpatient SUD treatments. Services are also available via telehealth platforms.
- Ask a Counselor: www.sharehouse.org
- ShareHouse Walk-in Clinic: (877) 419-2533
- ShareHouse Admissions: (877) 419-2533, or after-hours (701) 354-3716