The Emergency Preparedness and Response Unit is dedicated to creating and promoting a state of readiness and prompt response to protect the health of North Dakotans during catastrophic events, large scale disasters and emergencies. We accomplish our mission by coordinating education, assessment, planning, response and support services involving public health providers, private medical providers, public safety agencies and government officials.
An emergency - whether natural or man made - can strike quickly and without warning. Although first responders and relief workers will be on the scene as soon as possible, they may not reach everyone right away. That's why it's important to become informed and educated and to prepare for a disaster before it strikes.
The following guidelines can help you prepare for a possible emergency, including a terrorist event.
Pandemic Influenza Planning: Checklist for Businesses
Pandemic Influenza Planning: Guide for Individuals and Families
What to Do In Case of Emergency or Biological or Chemical Attack
The Department Operations Center (DOC) is the physical location where the Department of Health comes together during an emergency to coordinate response and recovery actions and resources. The DOC is not an incident command post; rather, it is the operations center where coordination and management decisions are facilitated.
- ESAR-VHP Administration (Sign On credentials required)
- ESAR-VHP Registration
- Argo Trak
- HAN Assets - Medical Cache Requests
- HAN Assets Administration
- HC Standard (Sign On credentials required)
- iCam (Warehouse Login)
- NDIIS - North Dakota Immunization Information System
- Office 365 Webmail (Sign On credentials required)
- WebEOC (Sign On credentials required)
- HAN Document Library (Sign On credentials required)
- Hotline Operator (Sign On credentials required)
- Hotline Administrator (Sign On credentials required)
- HRR Help Desk Portal