Recovery Housing for Individuals


Are you an individual seeking recovery housing assistance?

The Recovery Housing Assistance Program (RHAP) pays up to 12 weeks of recovery housing expenses for eligible, enrolled individuals.


How to Apply

An individual who is interested in participating in the Recovery Housing Assistance Program should contact the participating Recovery Housing Assistance Program provider of their choice to start the application process.

Find Participating Providers


  • ND Resident and
  • Age 18 or older and
  • Experiencing a substance use disorder and
  • Has not been a participant of the program within the last 365 days and
  • One of the following:
    • Currently enrolled in a Department of Human Services Public Assistance Program or
    • Currently enrolled in a Behavioral Health Division substance use disorder or community program or
    • Household income is at or below 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines

Other Behavioral Health Division Programs