The North Dakota Brain Injury Advisory Council meets four times per year to discuss and plan brain injury policies and services. The meetings are scheduled and open to the public.
2022 Meeting Dates
The meetings are scheduled from 1 to 4 p.m. CT at the HIT Inc. office, 2640 Sunset Drive, in Mandan and virutally via Microsoft Teams. The meetings are open to the public.
- February 11, 2022 - Agenda
- May 20, 2022 - Agenda
- August 26, 2022 - Agenda
- November 18, 2022 - Agenda
Additional 2022 special meetings
- April 11, 2022 - Noon to 1 p.m. CT by Zoom - Agenda
- July 11, 2022 - Noon to 1 p.m. CT by Zoom - Agenda
- Oct. 17, 2022 - Noon to 1 p.m. CT by Zoom - Agenda
The Department of Human Services issues public meeting notices
For more information, please contact North Dakota Health and Human Services' Behavioral Health Division at (701) 328-8920.