The North Dakota Primary Care Office (ND PCO) in HHS partners with the University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health (CRH) to assist rural and underserved communities with workforce recruitment and retention. Together, the ND PCO and CRH work in all aspects of the healthcare workforce pipeline:
- introduction to health careers for middle and high school-aged kids
- providing education and support to individuals actively pursuing a healthcare degree
- assisting with the job seeking process, and connecting eligible workforce to recruitment and retention incentive programs
Our goal is to work together to assure that quality health care professionals are available to serve citizens from every corner of the state.
Job Service North Dakota (JSND)
- Providing workforce and unemployment services across the state in our nine Workforce Centers and at our Central location in Bismarck, ND. We offer a variety of services for both job seekers and employers.
- Workforce Connection for Job Seekers and Employers, which includes labor force information and resources
- Offering specialized programs and services to assist in enhancing the workforce of North Dakota
- Resource for health professionals seeking careers in rural and underserved communities.