What is Vocational Rehabilitation?
Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is a program that helps people that have a disability prepare for, gain, keep or advance in a job. We work with community partners and businesses to develop job opportunities.
Who is Eligible?
Any person that has a disability (physical or mental impairment) that makes it difficult to find or keep a job, needs our services to overcome barriers and wants to work.
Cost of our Services
Most of our services are provided to eligible individuals or businesses at no cost. However, there may be some services that are based on a sliding fee scale.
Should You Contact VR?
If you answer yes to the questions below contact VR today to see how we can help you.
- Do you have a physical or mental disability that limits finding or keeping a job? Examples: ADHD, dyslexia, depression, chronic pain, traumatic brain injury, hard of hearing, etc.
- Do you want to find, keep, or advance in a job?
- Will you benefit from our services?
- Serving our clients is the primary focus of everything we do.
- Collaborative partnerships with employers are essential to our success.
- All people have value regardless of age, race, creed, color, gender, or disability.
- Good communication is essential to delivering quality rehabilitation services.
- Quality outcomes are a result of the commitment of clients and qualified staff working together towards mutually agreed upon goals.
- Change is inevitable and provides opportunities for innovation and creativity.
- Effective partnerships are critical in achieving results for clients.
- Informed choice is central to sound decision-making and allows decisions to be based on all relevant information, options, and consequences.
- When all things are equal, legal, and based on good rehabilitation counseling, decisions will be made in favor of the client.