Thank you for your interest in participating in the Recovery Housing Assistance Program (RHAP)!
Many times, individuals in early recovery find themselves needing to make changes in their living environments, social activities, employment, and sometimes family connections. The RHAP helps individuals find a safe place, compassionate people, and a life full of purpose and fun that doesn’t involve substances.
The purpose of this program is to provide support to individuals in recovery by increasing access to supportive living environments that commit to best practices in Recovery Housing. This will be accomplished through the provision of up to 12 weeks of an eligible individual’s recovery housing expenses, paid directly to the Recovery Housing Assistance Program provider.
Your participation in this program will help accomplish the following goals:
- Increase the number of supportive recovery housing environments available in ND.
- Establish and reinforce evidence-based best practices in recovery housing.
- Reduce homelessness.
- Expand individual options for recovery experiences.
- Provide housing stability, which indirectly impacts employment.
Become a Provider
To become a Recovery Housing Assistance Program participating provider, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Recovery Housing Assistance Program Application and Provider Agreement.
- Submit Application, Memorandum of Agreement, and required attachments to RecoveryHousing@nd.gov.
Once received, the Behavioral Health Division (BHD) will reach out to the name and email address listed on the application regarding the status of the application.