Providers in Region 7
Each of the providers listed below offers Free Through Recovery services. This includes care coordination and recovery support services for individuals with serious behavioral health diagnoses and who are involved with the criminal justice system.
An individual being referred to Free through Recovery needs to meet the eligibility requirements of Free through Recovery ONLY, not the eligibility requirements of the provider’s already existing services.
ADAPT provides low intensity addiction services, counseling and electronic monitoring services. The goal of these services is to prevent the need for in-patient addiction treatment, In-Patient Hospitalizations and Incarcerations in their life through a variety of programs which address the problems and not only the symptoms. They include:
- Drug /Alcohol Addiction Services to include Evaluations, Level 1 out-patient and after care programming, DUI Seminars and other educational awareness courses. Such as, Licensed Addiction Counseling, WebEx Web-Based State and Federally Approved Services, Minor In Possession Classes, Tobacco Prevention Classes, Drug Screenings, and Substance Abuse Prevention (Federal SAP Services).
- Criminal Justice Services – in lieu of jail time, allowing clients be at home and eligible for work release programs through the electronic monitoring programs: House Arrest / Home Confinement, GPS Tracking (no landline needed), Technology Alcohol Monitoring (Soberlink System) (no landline needed), and Domestic Violence Offender Monitoring.
- Mental Health Services; Vocational Counseling, Anger Management Courses, Domestic Violence Courses, Family and Individual Therapy, Domestic Violence Offenders Treatment Groups, and Other Group and Individualized Programs.
1720 Burnt Boat Dr, Suite 108
All Of Us In Recovery offers comprehensive Case Management that provides client support in accessing services in the community, such as behavioral healthcare, peer support, housing, medical care, advocacy, education, employment, social and spiritual opportunities to improve their lives in recovery.
Blessed Builders is a bunch of Blessed People Building Others. Blessed Builders offers Care Coordinating and Peer Support services along with Sober Living and Outpatient Treatment services for both men and women in the Bismarck/Mandan area. We have the heart for the people. Blessed Builder's stands beside each individual as they walk out this life's journey. Together we are better.
Blessed Builders - Ministry
Sober Living Housing And Treatment Facility (Men and Women)
Centre, Inc. is a private non-profit agency that provides rehabilitative services to individuals to achieve social re-integration. Centre has over 40 years of experience providing services to justice involved individuals in outpatient and residential settings. We understand the unique risks and needs of these individuals and the importance of collaboration that assists in making transitions and reintegration successful.
100 6th Ave SE
Mandan, ND 58554
Community Options provides evidence-based, person-centered services to individuals and families residing in North Dakota communities.
Care coordinators will:
- Connect you with peer supports
- Assist you in finding and retaining employment
- Assist you in your education goals
- Assist you in identifying barriers and how to overcome barriers by making appropriate referrals
- Assist in finding housing
4909 Shelburne St
Bismarck ND 58503
We don’t stop offering grace, helping people, and creating change. We’re criminal justice reform warriors who offer grace without question & create change for those who hustle.
The formerly incarcerated and those suffering with addiction have limited resources available to them. They struggle to obtain even the simplest things due to an unfair stigma. People recently released from prison or recovery facilities don’t have a place to live or a means to communicate with people who can lift them up. They don’t have a job and often times find employment difficult if they don’t have a driver’s license or a reliable means of transportation. Felons and addicts don’t serve their sentence and “serve their time.” Their entire life is affected. People call it a ‘permanent record’ for a reason.
F5 Project cuts the red tape & eliminate barriers. We are the hands and feet on the street offering housing, resources, and a customized support plan for those who need us. Together we can make a difference! We offer help and connection through the entire state of North Dakota and in Moorhead, MN.
F5 Project - Fargo
1122 1st Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
F5 Project - Bismarck
120 N 3rd St, Suite 210
Bismarck, ND 58501
F5 Project - Dickinson
40 1st Ave West, Suite 302 D
Dickinson, ND 58601
F5 Project - Minot
1829 South Broadway, Suite 4
Minot, ND 58701
We help addiction sufferers and their loved ones get well and stay well through peer addiction management support and care coordination. When clients step through our doors, we want them to know that they’re in the right place. We assist individuals in the community connect to resources and services in the community, including housing, employment support, treatment options, and other needs to assist individuals to stay on track. Our staff are highly trained peers who have walked in your shoes. They provide practical, goal-oriented support and guide addiction sufferers and their loved ones through the wellness process. We’re independent and non-judgmental and will support any path to getting well. We also connect families to resources and services in the community. We serve clients at any stage of recovery. Our care coordinators and coaches will help you find your way to wellness. Face It has care coordinators and peer supports in Bismarck, Fargo, and Grand Forks.
3900 Alabama St. #305, Bismarck, ND 58503
Ministry on the Margins is a volunteer-based ecumenical ministry committed to supporting those who fall through the cracks during times of transition; especially the transition from prison to society. It offers a food pantry, clothing pantry, Prison2Society support group and Families of the Incarcerated support group.
MOTM also hosts Celebrate Recovery and is involved in ministry within the NDState Penitentiary and Dakota Womens Correctional and Rehabilitation Center.
201 N 24th St
Bismarck, ND 58501
The Native Community Development Inc., doing business as Native, Inc., is a community development corporation designed to serve Native American and underserved communities in urban areas in North Dakota.
Native, Inc. is an access and assessment site in the Bismarck and Fargo regions to prevent homelessness.
Community Development is “citizen participation in community organizations and has been viewed as a major method for improving the quality of the physical environment, enhancing services, preventing crime, and improving social conditions for healthy development of a population.”
Our mission is to create safe and inclusive communities within urban areas across North Dakota through affordable housing, culture, education and workforce and economic services.
Our Programs Include:
- Free through Recovery Program (Bismarck/Fargo)
- Community Connect Program (Bismarck/Fargo)
- Talking Circles (Bismarck/Fargo)
- Housing Programs (Bismarck/Fargo) includes: Rental Assistance, ND Rent Help Application Counselor and Utility Assistance
- Parenting Programs (Bismarck)
- Cultural Programs (Bismarck) includes classes: Beading, Ribbon skirt making, regalia making, Indian dancing, arts and crafts, tipi setup, tanning hides, jerky making class, and storytelling).
- Great Plains Indians Youth Center (Bismarck)
- Juvenile Justice Delinquency Program - Positive Action Program - An evidence-based program for Native American youth and families
- Youth Life Skills Development
- Youth Drum Classes
- Youth Indian Dance Classes
- Youth Social Night
- Trauma Informed Group Therapy for youth and families (Bismarck)
- ND Indian Youth Leadership Program (Statewide)
- Native Arts Professional Development Train the Trainer Project (held February 2022) (Statewide)
- Career Programs include: Internships & Entrepreneurships (Bismarck)
- Community Service Program (Bismarck/Fargo)
- Volunteer Program (Bismarck/Fargo)
Our Events Include:
- Day Pow-wows
- Community Gatherings
- Cultural Events
- First Nations Day
- Holiday Events
- Bismarck Metro Community Resource Fair
2403 East Thayer Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58501
- For general inquiries, Tel: (701) 595-5181, dial 1 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To inquire or register into Community Connect or Free through Recovery
Leigh Tasso Tel: (701) 557-7316 or Email: email@example.com
- For administrative inquiries, Lorraine Davis Tel: (701) 557-7313
Care Coordinator, Lenore King
Tel: (701) 936-3258
The Fargo Engagement Center
222 4th Street North
Fargo, ND 58102
Northland Health Centers (NHC) is a comprehensive primary care clinic, including medical, behavioral health, and dental services. Our mission is to deliver patient-centered, accessible, quality-driven, care to all generations of North Dakotans, regardless of the ability to pay. NHC serves 8 communities in North Dakota: Bismarck, Bowbells, McClusky, Minot, Ray, Rolette, St. John, and Turtle Lake. Common services that we provide are Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), care of acute and chronic health problems, preventative and wellness care for all ages, dental, sick visits, mental health, DOT-certified physicals, laboratory services, EKG’s, care coordination, case management, Marketplace enrollment, connection to social services, and more! Northland Health Centers is excited to also now be a Free Through Recovery and Community Connect provider in both Minot and Bismarck! Come see us today!
Northland Health Centers – Bismarck
914 S 12th Street, Suite 101
Bismarck, ND 58504
Real Church LLC (previously Chris Chase Builders LLC) Our goal is to help our clients become independent with a support team to stand behind them. We help coordinate for housing, jobs, community support, and any other need to presents itself. We are creative thinkers and often find new ways to create solutions to issues but, also, know how to work with the community agencies for help. We are an advocate for our clients and have access to a computer to help with job searches, Medicaid applications, or applications/paperwork of any kind (SUD, etc.)
Our specialty is the recovery support aspect. We collaborate with Celebrate Recovery Bismarck by offering recovery meetings at our facility many times during the week. It is possible that we can offer rides with advance notice to recovery needs, housing, job, or other important events in an individual’s lives. We are partnering with a church plant, where we will start to offer a recovery directed church service once a week. Through this we are able to offer volunteer and mentor opportunities if the client so chooses.
We are intentional on building relationships with parole and probation and we want to follow through with Parole & Probation recommendations.
Our employees have hands on recovery experience and have skills on how to talk to people needing more recovery support in the community.
201 N 24th St
Bismarck, ND 58501
The Warriors Reentry Drug Program is a support program for Native American individuals who are struggling from Methamphetamine/Heroin and Opioid drugs in the community. The Reentry Program provides assistance to Native Americans who are incarcerated; on probation or parole; or, in treatment or aftercare for addiction recovery. We help our clients by referrals for treatment, housing, and employment, helping them to restore their lives.
521 E Main St, Civic Square Ste. 350
Bismarck ND 58501
Free Through Recovery Administrator Region 7
Department of Health & Human Services’ Behavioral Health Division
600 E Boulevard Ave Dept 325
Bismarck, ND 58505-0250
Office: (701) 328-8908
Fax: (701) 328-8979