The North Dakota Behavioral Health Planning Council meets four times per year to discuss and plan mental health and substance abuse services. The meetings are open to the public and held at Job Service North Dakota, 1600 E. Century Ave., Bismarck and virtually via Microsoft Teams.
2022 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, April 20 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Agenda
- Wednesday, July 20 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Agenda
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Agenda
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 - 3 to 4 p.m. - Agenda (Special Meeting)
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Agenda
North Dakota Health and Human Services issues public meeting notices prior to meetings. Public notices are posted online.
For more information, please contact North Dakota Health and Human Services' Behavioral Health Division at (701) 328-8920.