Resources about the state's EMS system, and for EMTs and EMS Agencies.
North Dakota Century Code (N.D.C.C.):
North Dakota Administrative Code (N.D.A.C.):
The North Dakota EMS Advisory Council (EMSAC) was established as part of North Dakota Century Code Chapter 23-46-02.
EMSAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Meetings are conducted the third Thursday of every third month.
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 20, 2023Canceled
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 23, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
EMSAC meetings are currently being held as a combination of in-person and virtual meetings via Teams.
- Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
- Click here to join the meeting
- Meeting ID: 215 866 737 649
- Passcode: gDBmFh
- Download Teams | Join on the web
- Join with a video conferencing device
- Video Conference ID: 116 160 617 8
- Alternate VTC instructions
- Or call in (audio only)
- +1 701-328-0950, 303487288# United States, Fargo
- Phone Conference ID: 303 487 288#
- Find a local number | Reset PIN
- North Dakota EMS Policies (coming soon)
- North Dakota EMS Treatment Protocols (v. 12/16/2016)
- North Dakota Scopes of Practice (09/2022)
- Course Notification for Licensed Training Institutions (To be used by LICENSED TRAINING INSTITUTIONS only)
- EMS Agency and Personnel Licensure
- Special Fuel Tax Claim For Refund By EMS (Office of the State Tax Commissioner)
- Continuing Education and Training Opportunities (Including NCCR)
PRS Grant Resource Documents
- How to Complete a Training Grant Application in PRS (EMS) (PDF)
- How to Complete a Training Grant Application in PRS (EMS) (PowerPoint)
- How to View a Completed Application in PRS (EMS) (PDF)
HHS (EMS Unit) Grants
- North Dakota Rural EMS Assistance Grant
Other Grants (not offered by HHS)
- Nothing listed at this time.
The Division of Emergency Medical Systems, Health Resources and Response Section of the North Dakota Department of Health does not assume responsibility for the content obtained from the external hyperlinks accessed from this website. Any links to external sources are outside of our domain. Information on external websites does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Division of Emergency Medical Systems, Health Resources and Response Section or North Dakota Department of Health. Links on this website do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.