NDQuits is a free web-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and other types of tobacco users (smokeless, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco product) users quit using tobacco. NDQuits will:
- Help you set a quit date and design your quit plan.
- Provide confidential counseling to help you quit.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
- Provide a free two-month supply of nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges to anyone who enrolls in NDQuits online counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through his or her health plan.
Who Should Enroll:
- Smokeless tobacco users (chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco products)
- Vape/electronic cigarette users
How to Enroll
Enroll by Mail
Call our toll-free number, 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669). Schedule a time to speak with a counselor and set a quit date.
If you live in North Dakota but do not have a phone number with an 701 area code, call 1-866-388-7848.
TDD users can call at 1-800-842-4681.