Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
North Dakota WIC wants to see your family happy, healthy and thriving. We support you from pregnancy to delivery and your child from a baby to raising a toddler and up until your child’s 5th birthday.
What is WIC?
WIC is a nutrition and breastfeeding program.
WIC helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy.
WIC provides nutrition and breastfeeding education and counseling; free, healthy foods; and referrals to health and other social services.
- Pick-WIC Paper Newsletter
- 2020 WIC Annual Report
- Referrals for Community Services
- WIC Outreach Brochure - English
- WIC Outreach Brochure - Spanish
- ND WIC Food List
- Medical Documentation Form - (Fillable)
WIC Nutrition Education Materials
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women
- General Nutrition
- Advice about Eating Fish
- ND Fish Advisory
- wichealth.org Online Nutrition Education - Talk to your WIC nutritionist first before setting up an account
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. (Click link for WIC nondiscrimination statement)
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. (Haga clic el enlace para ver al declaración de no discriminación de WIC)