Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
North Dakota WIC wants to see your family happy, healthy and thriving. We support you from pregnancy to delivery and your child from a baby to raising a toddler and up until your child’s 5th birthday.
What is WIC?
WIC is a nutrition and breastfeeding program.
WIC helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy.
WIC provides nutrition and breastfeeding education and counseling; free, healthy foods; and referrals to health and other social services.
How Do I Apply?
ND WIC clinics are open and you don’t have to come into the WIC office. You can complete your WIC appointment over the phone. Please call your WIC office and if you need the number, click here.
- How to apply for WIC and Find Your Local WIC Agency
- WIC Certification Resources
- WIC-Approved Foods and Shopping Tips
- Nutrition and Breastfeeding Resources
- Food Security Resources
- Food Insecurity - Where to Go in North Dakota
WIC and eWIC Resources
- 2020 WIC Annual Report
- WIC Community Services Brochure
- WIC Outreach Brochure - English
- WIC Outreach Brochure - Spanish
WIC Nutrition Education Materials
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women
- General Nutrition
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. (Click link for WIC nondiscrimination statement)
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. (Haga clic el enlace para ver al declaración de no discriminación de WIC)