The ND Health and Human Services - Oral Health Program works with numerous partners and programs throughout the state to address pediatric oral health. This page provides basic tips on how to keep our children’s smiles strong and healthy.
- Healthy Drinks, Healthy Kids | A project and website by Healthy Eating Research, a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Healthy Beverage Consumption in Early Childhood | Factsheet on recommendations from Key National Health and Nutrition Organizations on healthy beverages.
- View and share a 30-second video on the benefits of tap water.
- Rethink Your Drink | This poster promotes tap water for your kids.
- High Rates of Decay and Need for Dental Treatment Among American Indian and Alaska Native Kindergartners in North Dakota, 2020
- High Rates of Decay and Need for Dental Treatment Among Rural Kindergartners in North Dakota, 2020
- Social Factors Affecting Pediatric Oral Health in North Dakota, 2016
- Pediatric Oral Health Disparities in North Dakota, 2016