North Dakota's Children's Cabinet was created by 2019 Senate Bill No. 2313 to assess, guide and coordinate care for children across North Dakota branches of government and tribal nations.
The 12-member cabinet members include legislators and representatives from various state agencies, the Governor's Office, the North Dakota Supreme Court and tribal nations. Other members appointed by the governor include parents, private service providers and other community partners.
Meeting Resources and Information
- Meeting minutes
- Presentation: Susan Gerenz, North Dakota Department of Public Instruction
- Presentation: Cory Pederson, Dept. of Human Services Children and Family Services Division
- Presentation: Russ Riehl, Simle Middle School
- Testimony: Greg Gallagher, The Consensus Council
- Testimony: Roxane Romanick, Designer Genes of North Dakota