- Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Basics
- This online training module was designed by the CDC and the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to educate healthcare providers and public health professionals about rabies, the approach used in evaluating patients for rabies virus exposure, and the administration of rabies post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) as recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
- North Dakota Century Code
- Rabies Guidance for Healthcare Providers (nd.gov)
- Rabies Guidance for Law Enforcement (nd.gov)
- Rabies Guidance for Veterinarians (nd.gov)