ND Rent Help was created for people who have fallen behind or are struggling to pay rent and could benefit from help.
If you qualify, payments will be sent to your housing provider for rent (and/or your utility providers for utilities).
- Application Portal User Guide for Renters
- Application Portal User Guide for Households Experiencing Homelessness
- Application Portal Application Checklist for Renters
- Application Portal Application Checklist for Households Experiencing Homelessness
- Income Limits Chart (80% of median income by county for 2022)
Information for Applicants
STEP 1: Visit the application portal.
STEP 2: Click "Register New Account" where you will create a username and password. (You'll need to save/remember this information.)
STEP 3: Click "Start a New Application." Follow the prompts and provided requested information.
STEP 4: Click "Submit" when you are done.
After you have submitted your application, you can check the status by logging back into the portal. You’ll also receive status updates by email or text message as your application moves through the review process.
To finish your application or check the status of your completed application, return to the application portal and login using your username and password.