The formation of the North Dakota Long Term Care Collaborative Workgroup resulted from concerns identified by the North Dakota Department of Health and the Long Term Care Industry related to the increased number of G-Level deficiencies cited in North Dakota during the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Fiscal year 2014. As a result of these concerns, the North Dakota Long Term Care Association surveyed their members in an effort to identify other areas of concern. The results of the survey were brought to the North Dakota Department of Health Leadership.
The decision was made to form the North Dakota Long Term Care Collaborative Workgroup. The purposes of the Workgroup were to:
- Identify key issues/concerns related to the survey and compliance of Long Term Care Facilities and prioritize those concerns.
- Discuss ways we can collaboratively work together on the identified priority issues/concerns.
- Darleen Bartz - Presentation
- Robert Casteel and Captain Linda Bedker - Presentation
- CMS Central Office - Presentation
- Steve Chickering - Presentation
- North Dakota Long Term Care Collaborative Workgroup Summary Booklet