Public Health Licensing
Alphabetical Listing of Public Health Licensing Areas
Areas covered by regulations, licensure and certifications are listed alphabetically.
- Manufactured and Processed Food
- Medical Marijuana
- Mobile Food and Temporary Food
- Mobile Home, Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds
- Nurse Aide Registry
- Outpatient Physical Therapy/Speech Pathology Providers
- Portable X-Ray Suppliers
- Retail Food Sales
- Rural Health Clinics
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
Behavioral Health Licensing
Supporting those who bring access to a full range of high-quality behavioral health services to meet the various needs of North Dakotans.
Child Care Licensing
Child care licensing and related services are provided by the Early Childhood Services department.