Gloved person dishing food in buffetFood service establishments include the following license types:

  • Restaurants or Catering (food service, dining, café, catering, or fast food)
  • Limited Restaurant (food service which is restricted to a limited menu such as heat and serve only)
  • Bar/Tavern (beverage and liquor sales only; no food service)
  • Child Care Food Service Establishment
  • School (K-12) Food Service Establishment

Regulatory Code

Additional Information