Find details on private well water testing, legionella water testing, the Public Water Systems and Laboratory Certification and water sampling schedules.
Private Well Water Testing
- Private well water testing is for human consumption testing only. This test will provide a qualitative (satisfactory or unsatisfactory) result.
- Collect and ship the sample to ensure arrival at the laboratory within 30 hours of collection (Express or the next day). Samples that exceed holding time are not tested.
- Mail samples on a Monday-Wednesday (excluding state and federal holidays). Samples are not accepted on Fridays. See Water Sampling Schedule.
- Enclose payment of $25.00. Testing will not be performed without payment. Please use exact change or write a check.
- Use the enclosed mailing label and add proper postage.
- The report will be sent out by mail/email.
- To request a private well water collection kit for bacterial analysis please call (701) 328-6272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legionella Water Testing
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services issued a policy memorandum on June 02, 2017, requiring healthcare facilities to implement a water management program. Please refer to the following resource for more information Federal Requirement to Reduce Legionella Risk CDC.
Public Water Systems and Laboratory Certification
- For questions regarding water testing results, billing or report corrections call (701) 328-6272 or email email@example.com.
- For laboratory certification questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download or print the Public water system collection form
- Download or print the Source water analysis form
- 2023 Water Testing Memo
Water Sampling Schedules
View the 2023 Water Sampling Schedule