Instructions for filing a formal North Dakota Peer Support Ethics Complaint
The North Dakota Human Services Behavioral Health Division is dedicated to the principal that certified peer support specialists demonstrate the highest standards of peer services. Certification obligates each certified peer to agree to the North Dakota Certified Peer Support Specialist Code of Ethics. The Behavioral Health Division is committed to reviewing complaints regarding a North Dakota Certified Peer Support Specialist.
If you would like to submit a complaint regarding the conduct of a North Dakota Certified Peer Support Specialist, please see the instructions below.
To submit a complaint, you may:
- Call: Behavioral Health Division- North Dakota Human Services (701) 328-8920
- Complete the complaint form below following all instructions
Formal Complaint Form Instructions:
North Dakota Certified Peer Support Specialist Formal Complaint Form
The “Complainant” is the person filing this formal complaint regarding a Certified Peer Support Specialist.
The “Respondent” is the Certified Peer Support Specialist
On front page, fill out the “Complainant” section with your information.
- On front page, fill out the “Respondent” section with the information of the person you are filing a complaint against.
- Read the North Dakota Peer Support Specialist Code of Ethics, available at 2021.12- Code of Ethics (nd.gov).
- Please type or print legibly.
- Please sign and date.
- On page 2, please list each ethical number that you allege has been violated and, describe the behavior you believe has violated that number. Please list one in each space.
- When you are finished, send the complaint form and all pertaining documents to:
North Dakota Department of Human Services
Behavioral Health Division
600 East Boulevard Ave Dept 325
Bismarck, ND 58505
Email form to: email@example.com
- Wait for additional notification from the North Dakota Department of Human Services, Behavioral Health Division.