Skip to main content
- Apply for Health Care Coverage
- Complete and submit an application for these programs: Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program, Basic Care Assistance or Medicaid Expansion.
- Child Support Online Services
- Child Support offers case specific information online for their customers. In addition, employers are able to report new hires online.
- Aging and Disability Resource
- Your one-stop connection to information about services that enhance independence, assure quality of life, and meet the unique needs of seniors and people with disabilities living in North Dakota and other states.
- Economic Assistance Programs Online Application
- Complete and submit an application online for these programs: Child Care Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - formally known as Food Stamps, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). (Note: Currently, people cannot apply for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) online. Information about how to apply for LIHEAP is located here)