Request an Inspection Report


The two most recent inspection reports are available through the search page for facilities licensed through the Food and Lodging Unit for the following:

  • Assisted Living Establishments
  • Bakeries
  • Bars/Taverns
  • Bed and Breakfast Facilities
  • Child Care Food Establishments
  • Small Food Manufacturers/Processors
  • Lodging Establishments
  • Mobile Food Units
  • Mobile Home Parks
  • Restaurants
  • Retail Food Stores
  • School Food Establishments
  • Trailer Parks/Campgrounds
  • Vending Facilities

All other types of facility inspection reports can be requested by contacting our office.

Poster for Licensed Facilities

Many North Dakota facilities are licensed and inspected through Memorandums of Understanding with nine local public health units within their areas of regulatory jurisdiction throughout the state. The inspection records for Central Valley Health District, Custer Health, Grand Forks Public Health and Southwestern District Health are also available through the search page linked above by selecting the appropriate jurisdiction in the dropdown box.