The Communications Division oversees all internal and external communications, helping to promote and support the programs and services HHS provides. As HHS, the Communications Division supports each of our HHS teams in stakeholder engagement and reputation management, agency branding, and strategic communications.
The Communications Division is a strategic partner to the Programmatic Divisions in crafting the messaging around our programs and services. We work alongside team members in the Programmatic Divisions to develop resources that help increase access to and awareness of the programs and services our partners, providers, and people we serve rely on!
- Marketing, Outreach, & Education: maintaining consistency of the DHHS brand in promotion of the DHHS' programs and services.
- External Communications: managing interactions with the media and external stakeholders.
- Internal Communications: Supporting internal collaboration with resources like the Integration Hub (iHub) and the DHHS Intranet site.
- Programmatic Support via Dedicated Communications Managers: Strategic communications partner working side-by-side programmatic team members to help them achieve their goals.
- Multi-Media Support: Crafting the DHHS story, including infographics, event support, and graphic design assistance.
Chief Communications Officer
As the Chief Communications Officer, Lynn leads the efforts to strengthen HHS's brand story among external stakeholders, mobilize and engage team members with targeted internal communications, and develop and execute communications strategies while driving cross-agency story telling. Lynn holds a bachelor's degree in English from the University of North Dakota and a master's degree in communications studies from the University of North Texas.