Resources about the state's EMS system, and for EMTs and EMS Agencies.
North Dakota Century Code (N.D.C.C.):
North Dakota Administrative Code (N.D.A.C.):
The North Dakota EMS Advisory Council (EMSAC) was established as part of North Dakota Century Code Chapter 23-46-02.
EMSAC Meeting Dates: Meetings are conducted the third Thursday of every third month.
- Thursday, January 20, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - in-person meeting at HRR offices (1720 Burlington Dr, Bismarck)
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
EMSAC meetings are currently being held as a combination of in-person and virtual meetings via Lifesize.
Christopher Price, MPA, NRP
Deputy Chief, Health Resources and Response Section
Director, Division of Emergency Medical Systems
- EMS Course Forms and Applications
- EMS Agency Medical Director Form
- BLS Ground Ambulance Application: 2020 - 2022 (change of status)
- BLS Ambulance Equipment Checklist
- ALS Ambulance Equipment Checklist
- EMS Agency Squad Leader Form
- EMS Agency and Personnel Licensure
- Ambulance Collision Report
- Course Notification for Licensed Training Institutions (To be used by LICENSED TRAINING INSTITUTIONS only)
The Division of Emergency Medical Systems, Health Resources and Response Section of the North Dakota Department of Health does not assume responsibility for the content obtained from the external hyperlinks accessed from this website. Any links to external sources are outside of our domain. Information on external websites does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Division of Emergency Medical Systems, Health Resources and Response Section or North Dakota Department of Health. Links on this website do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.