Autism Spectrum Disorder Task Force Legislative/Policy Subcommittee
Friday, Oct. 14, 2022
1 p.m. CT
Microsoft Teams (video and audio) Click here to join the meeting
Call-in number: (701) 328-0950; conference ID: 278 764 107#
• Approval of Aug. 12, 2022 and Sept. 9, 2022 minutes
• Follow-up on Oct. 6 Interim Human Services Committee hearing – Alvarez & Marsal ASD/DD study recommendations/draft bill – any action items?
• Providing technical assistance to people wanting to testify about autism-related legislative issues at upcoming legislative session
• Legislative/policy items from subcommittee members or the public
• Tasks and task assignments, if identified
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations, including appropriate auxiliary aids to participate, can contact Stacey Koehly at 701-328-4807, toll-free 800-755-2604, 711 (TTY) or email@example.com.
Date Posted: June 9, 2022
Date Revised: October 10, 2022 (agenda/meeting details added)