Participating in ND Rent Help & Receiving Payment
How do I register as a Housing Provider?
STEP 1: Request a Supplier Account (This step is completed only 1 time.)
- Request a supplier account on the ND Housing Stability Supplier Registration Assistance.
- If your request for a Supplier ID is approved SAVE this number.
- You will need to have your renter's Application ID Number (this is sent to your renter), move to Step 2.
QUICK HELP GUIDE: Coming Soon
STEP 2: Request Payment for Your Renter
- Go to the ND Rent Help application portal.
- In the “I Am a Housing Provider” area, click on the “Start New Application.”
- For each renter that applies for assistance, you will complete a corresponding housing provider application.
- You can enter a housing provider application even if your renter has not already applied, and the system will prompt them to create their corresponding renter application.
- If you own or manage multiple properties, you can create a Housing Provider Profile to make the application process easier by clicking on the “Create a Housing Provider Profile” link.
- Housing Provider Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Tools for Landlords with Tenants Impacted by COVID-19