End: Thursday, December 8, 2022 - 03:00 pm Categories:
Department of Justice Settlement Agreement Stakeholder Meeting
Thursday, Dec. 8, 2022
1 to 3 p.m. CT
Location of in-person meeting:
Prairie Rose Room, Prairie Hills Plaza (Use Door No. 2)
1237 W. Divide Ave., Suite 6, Bismarck
To join the meeting Virtually:
Join on your computer or mobile device:
Click here to join the meeting
Join by phone (audio only): 701-328-0950
Conference ID: 443 450 472#
- DOJ Settlement 6 month report update
- DOJ Settlement Agreement Year 3 Implementation Plan Approved
- Year 3 benchmarks
- Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Updates
- Qualified Service Provider (QSP) rate study results
- QSP Hub updates
- QSP incentive grants
- Nursing Facility Level of Care annual redetermination
- Upcoming Legislative session
- Person-Centered Planning (PCP) Core Competencies – Sandi Erber
- Housing Needs Assessment – ND Housing Finance Agency
- Stakeholder Listening Session
Stake holder engagement opportunity topic: The primary barriers to accessing HCBS continues to be assessable, affordable housing and access to a provider.
- What suggestions do you have to recruit additional QSPs?
- What actions could stakeholders take to help ensure accessible affordable housing funding is available for individuals with disability?
Individuals who need disability accommodations to participate can contact Michele Curtis at 701-328-8679, 711 (TTY) or email@example.com. For other questions, please call the Aging and Disability Resource LINK toll-free at 855-462-5465, 711 TTY.
Date revised and reposted: Nov. 23, 2022 (agenda, meeting participation details added)