ND Health Enterprise Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) is available to all active enrolled Medicaid providers.
The ND Health Enterprise MMIS will be available to providers who participate in:
- North Dakota Medicaid
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Home and Community-Based Medicaid Waiver Services
Providers can check claim status through the Automated Voice Response System by dialing 1 (877) 328-7098 and selecting option 4. Claim status can also be obtained through the secure provider portal.
We appreciate your participation in the ND Medicaid program and continuing to care for our North Dakotans.
These guides provide step-by-step instruction on a reference topic and are commonly 3-10 pages in length.
- Accessing a Remittance Advice
- Creating Claim Templates
- DME Service Authorization Entry Instructions
- Managing Provider User Security
- New Institution Claim with Primary Insurance - March 2017
- Nursing Facility Primary Insurance - March 2017
- Nursing Facility Billing Instructions - Completing the UB04 - May 2017
- Taxonomy Validation in Enterprise MMIS
- Understanding the Claim Transaction Control Number