ND Health Enterprise Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) is available to all active enrolled Medicaid providers.
The ND Health Enterprise MMIS will be available to providers who participate in:
- North Dakota Medicaid
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Home and Community-Based Medicaid Waiver Services
Providers can check claim status through the Automated Voice Response System by dialing 1 (877) 328-7098 and selecting option 4. Claim status can also be obtained through the secure provider portal.
We appreciate your participation in the ND Medicaid program and continuing to care for our North Dakotans.
All new and existing providers MUST complete a web-based enrollment application to use the ND Health Enterprise MMIS.
Guides and Fact Sheets
These guides provide step-by-step instruction on a reference topic and are commonly 3-10 pages in length.
- Accessing a Remittance Advice
- Creating Claim Templates
- DME Service Authorization Entry Instructions
- Managing Provider User Security
- New Institution Claim with Primary Insurance - March 2017
- Nursing Facility Primary Insurance - March 2017
- Nursing Facility Billing Instructions - Completing the UB04 - May 2017
- Taxonomy Validation in Enterprise MMIS
- Understanding the Claim Transaction Control Number
Medical Services Division
North Dakota Health and Human Services
600 E Boulevard Ave., Dept. 325
Bismarck, ND 58505-0250
Phone: (701) 328-7068
Toll-Free: (800) 755-2604
Fax: (701) 328-1544
Noridian Healthcare Solutions
Attn: ND Medicaid Provider Enrollment
PO Box 6055
Fargo, ND 58108-6055
Phone: (701) 277-6999
Fax: (701) 433-5956