DHS and DOH were two of the first agencies to implement the HR 2.0 operating model, aimed at streamlining and centralizing HR functions within the verticals of Business Partners, Operations & Digital, Talen Acquisition, Talent Management/Learning & Development, and Total Rewards.
The integration of DHS and DOH formalizes our pre-existing partnership.
HR Key Functions
The Human Resources Division supports a variety of functions across HHS, including:
- Recruitment - Assisting managers with identifying talent to fill vacant roles.
- Hiring - Supporting prospective team members as they navigate the hiring process.
- Total Rewards - Managing rewards, benefits, and compensation for team members across HHS
- Onboarding & Development - Supporting the onboarding process and professional development of team members.
- Management & Retention - Assisting managers with talent management decisions, including retention.
- Engagement - Aiding team members' transition from HHS.
- Systems, Apps, & Technology - Oversight of people management tools including PeopleSoft and Workforce.
Chief Human Resources Officer
As the Chief Human Resources Officer, Marcie oversees all HHS HR programs and practices, including, but not limited to, team member relations, labor relations, performance management, training, policy application, organizational development, workforce planning, and compensation. Wuitschick holds a bachelor's degree in management from Minot State University as well a master's degree from the University of Mary in management with a focus in human resources.