The department’s Behavioral Health Division has pandemic-related resources, supports and services available. Click here to learn more.
Resources for Coping, Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Reach for Resilience – resources for health care and behavioral health workers dealing with COVID-19
- Project Renew - free and anonymous counseling at 701-223-1510
- Parents Lead - Resources on how to talk to your children about COVID-19
- Mental health and addiction treatment services
- Recovery Talk 1-844-44TALK2 - visit with a trained peer support specialist in the state who has with lived experience in addiction.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 - 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress and prevention and crisis resources
- FirstLink 2-1-1 Offers listening and support, referrals to resources or help and crisis intervention
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 (or text TalkWithUs to 66746) or TYY 1-800-846-8517