Stakeholder Input Meetings
In-person and virtual meetings
- In 2021 House Bill No. 1012 (section 5), North Dakota lawmakers authorized the creation of the Acute Psychiatric Treatment Committee to study statewide acute psychiatric and residential care needs during the 2021-2022 biennium.
- The committee approved the Department of Human Services to gain stakeholder feedback regarding acute psychiatric hospitalization, crisis stabilization and gero-psychiatric services recommendations included in the Renee Schulte Consulting final report at the State Hospital, critical access hospitals and other provider facilities.
- North Dakota wants to hear from stakeholders regarding implementation of the recommendations, there are four opportunities in September 2022.
September 14, 2022 – In-person Meetings
Conference Room 327B, Third Floor, Judicial Wing, ND State Capitol, Bismarck, N.D.
- 2 to 3:30 p.m. CT – Acute hospitalization and crisis stabilization (health care)
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. CT – Gero-psych services
September 21, 2022 – Virtual Meetings
Join the meeting by computer or mobile app: Click here to join the meeting
- Meeting ID: 229 295 082 802, Passcode: MBaXwg
Join the meeting by phone: 701-328-0950, Conference ID: 725 812 380#
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT – Acute hospitalization and crisis stabilization (health care)
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. CT – Gero-psych services
- Review Renee Schulte Consulting report recommendations
- Public comments/questions
Individuals who need accommodations to participate in the meeting can contact Julie Huwe at 701-328-8920, 711 (TTY) or email@example.com.
Date Posted: Sept. 1, 2022